WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Consultant for Video Production (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following consultancy position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- Consultant for Video Production (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Education: Bachelor’s Degree (master’s degree is preferable) in journalism, communication and media studies, or a related field
- A minimum of 05 years of professional experience in media, communications, advocacy, with at least three years in video production and editing (or filmmaking, direction, shooting etc.)
- Prior experience in developing short videos with high level content quality
- Other Competency: Familiarity with environmental subjects such as forest, fisheries, natural resources management and climate change.
- Language Requirement: Fluency in written English and Khmer
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with consultancy rate requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 14th October 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205