WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
National Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager (1 post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- National Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) Manager (1 post) Click Her for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Phnom Penh, Cambodia with regular visit to Project Sites
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Masters or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field (Project management strengths preferred).
- Minimum 5-10 years’ successful experience working in similar position with an NGO (local or international), in particular experience in designing and developing Monitoring Evaluation Learning (MEL) Frameworks.
- Computer skills mandatory. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, preferred experience in ASANA and AIR TABLE.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, solid programming, financial and organizational development skills; strong coaching skills and excellent analytical and financial planning skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the donor/project based indicators (Performance Indicator Reporting Sheets), M&E reporting formats, and cultures of traditional donors, including USAID and EU.
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Khmer and English
- Concern for wildlife conservation & environmental issues is preferred.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 19th October 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205