WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Assistant to the SRP National Coordinator (As Consultant) (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following consultancy position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- Assistant to the SRP National Coordinator (As Consultant) (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: General Department of Agriculture (MAFF), Phnom Penh
- At least MSc level qualification in agriculture (or related field)
- At least 10 years of experience in the agricultural sector
- Experience of policy development
- Experience of working closely with government (especially in Cambodia)
- Fluent in written and spoken Khmer and English
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with consultancy rate requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 02nd December 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205