WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Conservation Impact Technical Advisor (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
- Conservation Impact Technical Advisor (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- At least five years’ experience in intervention design and/or evaluation in a relevant sector. Experience
- of working in Mekong region preferred.
- Experience of independently managing social research programmes.
- Ability to apply scientific insights to assess and increase the impact of behaviour change interventions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to rights-based approaches to conservation.
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports and presentations.
- Experience of publishing in high-impact scientific journals.
- Experience in training/capacity building.
- English fluency required. Competency in Khmer preferred.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 01st May 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205