WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Senior Landscape Technical Manager, Keo Seima REDD+ Project (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the position is attached.
- Senior Landscape Technical Manager, Keo Seima REDD+ Project (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Phnom Penh, Cambodia
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of program or large project management associated with natural resource management issues, preferably in forested environments;
- Postgraduate degree or equivalent experience in a related field;
- Experience managing large grants, including overseeing complex consortium or partnership relationships, and the ability to set and meet multiple deadlines;
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, and the ability to manage multiple teams to achieve short-term goals while maintaining sight of the wider vision;
- Knowledge of logical framework planning and monitoring methodologies;
- Proven ability to manage, guide and support local staff of different capacities;
- Ability to make sound decisions based on analysis, consultation with others, experience, and judgment;
- Vision to work towards the Keo Seima 2021 Strategy big-picture goals, and an ability to integrate activities implemented in KSWS into WCS’s ongoing program of work in Cambodia, and regionally;
- Strong verbal and written skills in English to international standards.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include “Senior Landscape Technical Manager, Keo Seima REDD+ Project” in the subject line of your email. Closing date for application is 2nd July 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205