WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) Officers (2 Posts)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the position is attached.
- Monitoring and Evaluation (M & E) Officers (2 Posts) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: WCS Phnom Penh (55%) and Mondulkiri office (45%)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration, Information Management, Environment or other relevant academic background.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in implementing M&E as a minimum requirement.
- Experience in design of M&E systems is an asset.
- Experience in data collection and especially managing data collection in the field.
- Experience in using/managing M&E database systems for data entry, analysis and reporting.
- Experience working on environmental conservation, or community development projects. Although not required, having this background would be advantageous.
- Capacity to produce high-quality briefs and reports in both Khmer and English.
- Good communication skills and strong facilitation skills.
- Effective coordination skills to engage the relevant staff in the M&E process and tasks.
- Good level of proficiency in Windows Excel and quantitative analysis.
- Ability to work under pressure environment.
- Good English communication skills, oral and written.
- Willing to take initiative.
- Willing to travel extensively at the project’s sites.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 13th August 2022 Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205