WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Keo Seima Deputy Project Manager (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the position is attached.
- Keo Seima Deputy Project Manager (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Senmonorom, Mondolkiri
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working at a senior level supporting grant or project implementation associated with natural resource management or other environmental issues.
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Technical knowledge of forest conservation and environmental issues an advantage.
- Experience work-planning and monitoring methodologies (Experience using work planning tools such as ASANA is an advantage)
- Proven ability to manage, guide and support staff of different capacities.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Verbal and written skills in Khmer and English to high standards.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Please include “Country Director” in the subject line of your email. Closing date for application is 14th August 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205