WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Counter Wildlife Trafficking Project Manager (1 post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. Counter Wildlife Trafficking Project Manager (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- At least five years’ experience working for NGOs or development agencies in a similar technical role desired, particularly in counter wildlife trafficking or similar sector of relevance (e.g. anti-trafficking in persons)
- Project management experience, preferably within Asia
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree in a relevant subject (e.g. conservation and natural sciences, law), Master’s degree preferred
- Good research, communication, organization and problem-solving skills
- Proven experience of working with government partners
- Excellent English skills, including spoken, written, reading and listening
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality as required by the work
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office
- Fundraising experience preferred
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 30th April 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205