WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Indigenous Community Title (ICT) Team Leader
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
1. Indigenous Community Title (ICT) Team Leader (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Forestry/Environment/ Land/Natural Resource Management, rural or agriculture development (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least five years’ relevant employment experience with NGOs, sub-national authorities, particularly supporting ICT and participatory land use planning
- Has knowledge or familiar on the traditional and culture of indigenous peoples
- Ability to coordinate well with a broad range of stakeholders
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Experience using applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Deep interest and commitment in working with indigenous peoples and promoting biodiversity conservation, community REDD+ benefit sharing and land governance in protected area.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 18th June 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh Phone: 023 217 205