WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
REDD+ Team Leader (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. REDD+ Team Leader (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Forestry, Environment, or Natural Resource Management (Master’s degree preferred)
- At least five years’ relevant employment experience with NGOs
- Experience with project management and coordination
- Ability to coordinate well with a broad range of stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills via written, spoken and graphical means
- Strong English speaking and writing skills
- Experience using applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience on REDD+
- Experience working on community institutional strengthening
- Experience with participatory approaches to natural resource management
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 11st August 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205