WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
SMART Officer (2 Posts)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. SMART Officer (2 Posts) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Phnom Penh with frequent travel to the province
- Duration: 5 months
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s in environment, natural science, spatial monitoring.
- 2 years of experiences working in the similar position, in particular experience of protected area management in Cambodia.
- Strong interest in protecting the natural resources in Cambodia.
- Computer skills mandatory, proficient in Ms. Office.
- Strong analytical and interpretative problem solving skills.
- Willing to spend considerable time in remote area when conducting field training and coaching activities.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, solid programming, strong coaching, and planning skills
- Good communication skill
- Good commitment and working well with and contributing effectively to a multicultural team
- Good command of English language
- Willing to obtains new skill
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 16th August 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205