WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
Communications Officer (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Phnom Penh
- Salary Range: USD 550 – USD 750
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- A degree in Communications or other relevant field.
- Demonstrable strong capacity in IT and use of social media.
- Prior experience in a communications role is an advantage.
- Excellent written and spoken Khmer and English language. Ability to write fluently in English for an international audience is an advantage.
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work independently.
- Competency in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe InDesign for publications, and Adobe Premier video editing.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 6th March 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205