WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Final Project Evaluation Consultancy
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
WCS is now seeking applications from qualified candidates to conduct a final project evaluation. Detailed scope of work of the consultancy is attached.
Final Project Evaluation Consultancy (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Consultancy Fee: $300/day
- Consultancy Period: Within 15 January 2019-15 February 2019 (no more than 10 days)
- Profound knowledge and experience in conservation, community development and governance related issues, ideally in a Cambodian context;
- Proven experience in project evaluation, evaluation experiences within WCS will be considered an asset;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Fluency in English.
Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 7 January 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.