WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
1. Finance Officer (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor Degree in Business administration, Accounting, Finance or related field
- Minimum 4 years of experience in a role relevant to the field in finance / accounting
- Experience in USAID rule, vacation accrual booking is preferable.
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Khmer languages
- Team building, motivation, analyses and decision making
- Strong communications, proactive and positive work attitude, problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Advance Excel, accounting program, preferable in SAP
- Strong commitment to work.
- Honest and work hard with in the flexible time
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 31 December 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- The applicant shall clearly state the position for which s/he wishes to apply in the application.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205