WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Northern Plains Landscape Technical Advisor
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
WCS is now seeking applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
Northern Plains Landscape Technical Advisor (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Preah Vihear province
Required skills and experience:
- PhD or Masters Degree in a Biological science or other relevant courses
- Minimum 5-10 years successful experience working in similar position with an NGO (local or international), in particular experience of providing technical support.
- Computer skills mandatory. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications (R and access are desirable)
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, solid programming, financial and organizational development skills; strong coaching skills and excellent analytical and financial planning skills.
- Strong analytical and interpretative problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of traditional donors, including USAID.
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
WCS offers competitive salary. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 5 January 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- The applicant shall clearly state the position for which s/he wishes to apply in the application.