WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Consultant for Community and Impact Strategic Advisor, Eastern Plains Landscape (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following consultancy position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- Consultant for Community and Impact Strategic Advisor, Eastern Plains Landscape (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- At least ten years’ experience in intervention design and/or evaluation in a relevant sector. Experience of working in Mekong region and Cambodia preferred.
- Strong experience of independently managing social research programs.
- Proven ability to apply scientific insights to assess and increase the impact of behavior change interventions.
- Demonstrate a commitment to rights-based approaches to conservation.
- Ability to produce clear and concise reports and presentations.
- Strong record of publishing in high-impact scientific journals.
- Experience in training/capacity building.
Interested consultant who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with consultancy rate requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org .Closing date for application is 09th February 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205