WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Research Team Coordinator (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following consultancy positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
1. Research Team Coordinator (1 Post) (7 October 2020) Click Here for Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- At least 5-10 years of experience in implementing socio-economic scientific field research surveys within Cambodia.
- Willing and able to be responsive and have efficient communications, both orally and in writing with field research teams based in Cambodia.
- Experience in working closely with local authorities and local indigenous communities in remote areas.
- Experience in managing field research logistics and training/capacity building field research teams
- Well-practiced influencing and negotiating skills
- Khmer language fluency is required, with basic good understanding of English preferred.
Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected daily fee) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 07th October 2020 Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
- House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
- Phone: 023 217 205