WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Conservation Impact Technical Lead, Keo Seima REDD+ Project (Objective3) (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job descriptions of the position is attached.
- Conservation Impact Technical Lead, Keo Seima REDD+ Project (Objective3) (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Senmonorom Town, Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A bachelor’s degree in an environmental or social science discipline
- Preferably a postgraduate degree, or at least 2 years’ experience conducting social research.
- Good data management and analysis skills, including qualitative and/or statistical analyses.
- Interest and knowledge about conservation and rural development issues in Cambodia.
- Experience connecting or applying research results to design or implementation of policy.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently, including experience delivering presentations and trainings.
- Khmer fluency and good standard of English required.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 04th December 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205