WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Keo Seima Project Manager (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our team and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- Keo Seima Project Manager (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Senmonorom Town, Mondolkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A minimum of 10 years’ experience of project management and administration ideally in the conservation sector or a related sector; specific experience in field of PA management and/or PA law enforcement preferred.
- Graduate degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Experience working at a senior management level on large grants, including working with complex consortium or dealing with partnership relationships.
- Knowledge of small grant contracting procedures, including financial and narrative reporting requirements an advantage.
- Knowledge of logical framework planning and monitoring methodologies.
- Proven ability to manage, guide and support staff of different capacities.
- Good communication and presentation skills, ability to persuasively convey the mission of WCS to diverse groups, especially local stakeholders and constituents.
- Verbal and written skills in Khmer and English to high standards.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 31st May 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205