WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
KSWS Biodiversity Technical Coordinator (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our team and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- KSWS Biodiversity Technical Coordinator (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A bachelor’s degree in environmental science or a related subject
- Experience managing a team both inside and outside of the field
- At least 2 years of experience implementing biodiversity monitoring and applied conservation projects
- Strong English language skills
- Fluency in the use of Microsoft office, including word and excel
- Previous experience and knowledge of Human Wildlife Coexistence and the development of these programs
- Have experience using statistical software, such as R
- Knowledge on the use of spatial data analysis in QGIS
- Previous experience with the use of the SMART data collection method
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 17th September 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205