WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Conservation Compliance and Grievance Team Leader (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our team and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
- Conservation Compliance and Grievance Team Leader (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Descriptions
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in Administration, Information Management, Environment or other relevant academic background (Master’s degree preferred).
- Experience working on environmental conservation, or community development projects.
- Ability to coordinate well with a broad range of stakeholders.
- At least five years’ relevant employment experience with NGOs
- Fluency in Khmer required.
- Strong English speaking and writing skills required.
- Bunong oral communication skills advantageous
- Able to read maps and use technology (e.g. cameras, computers, smartphones)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, with advanced Excel skills
- Ability to manage a small team and maintain team moral, effectiveness, and relationship with communities.
- Ability to coordinate with other teams with tact and diplomacy, maintaining positive working relationships with team leaders and other project staff.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 23rd November 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205