WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
IBIS Rice Compliance and Monitoring Officer (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our team and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
- IBIS Rice Compliance and Monitoring Officer (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in science in biology, geography, computer science and/or mathematics
- Able to read maps and use technology (e.g. cameras, computers, smartphones).
- Verbal communication and teamwork skills.
- Fluent spoken and written Khmer and intermediate spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, with advanced excel skills highly desirable.
- Interest in protecting Cambodia’s natural environment and willingness to obtain new skills and attention to detail.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 23rd November 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205