WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Project KSWS Finance Officer (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our team and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- Project KSWS Finance Officer (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Senmonorom City, Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Finance, or related field
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a role relevant to the field of finance/accounting
- Verbal and written proficiency in English and Khmer languages
- Team building, motivation, analysis, and decision making.
- Strong communications, proactive, and positive work attitude
- Good problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Competence in the Microsoft Office suite of programs and accounting software (Preferably in Excel Advance)
- Strong commitment to conservation
- Honest and work hard within the flexible time.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 22nd November 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205