WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Gender and Women’s Economic Empowerment Coordinator (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the position is attached.
- Gender and Women’s Economic Empowerment Coordinator (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Degree in development studies, natural resources management or environmental management related field (Master’s degree preferred)
- Minimum 5 years’ successful experience working in similar position with an NGO (local or international), in particular experience of providing technical support.
- Proven experience in strategy development, including taking an inclusive and practical approach that promotes meaningful participation of communities.
- knowledge and analytical skills related to Gender Equality, Gender Justice in programming and commitment to gender equity principles.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in Khmer and English
- Computer skills mandatory. Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 11th November 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205