WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Finance and Accounting Technical Consultant (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following consultancy position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- Finance and Accounting Technical Consultant (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Registered accountancy firm or individual with Masters qualification in a relevant field, including Accounting, Finance and Auditing
- Internal audit experience preferred
- A minimum 5-10 years of professional experience
- Demonstrated experience with financial capacity building and technical support to accounting procedures
- Proven ability to develop and work in partnership with multiple stakeholders, including government stakeholders, NGO partners, and international organizations at various levels. Ability to strategize and coordinate with multiple organizations working towards a common strategic objective
- Proven ability to work effectively and collaboratively as a member of a dynamic team. Must be solution-oriented, and have strong problem solving and analytical skills and the ability to creatively contribute to thinking on issues.
Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with consultancy rate requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 23th November 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205