WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
REDD+ Compliance Monitoring and Grievance Officer (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- REDD+ Compliance Monitoring and Grievance Officer (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Bachelor Degree in science in biology, geography, computer science and/or mathematics
- Able to read maps and use technology (e.g. cameras, computers, smartphones)
- Verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Fluent spoken and written Khmer and intermediate spoken and written English
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Applications, with advance excel skills highly desirable
- Interest in protecting Cambodia’s natural environment and willingness to obtain new skills and attention to detail
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 01st January 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205