WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
REDD+ Communications Officer (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the position is attached.
- REDD+ Communications Officer (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Senmonorom, Mondolkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- A university degree in social media, digital journalism, communications, digital marketing, media or a related field.
- Minimum of three years’ experience working in social media and communications.
- Excellent written and spoken Khmer and English language. Ability to write fluently in English for an international audience is an advantage.
- Experience working with diverse platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, TikTok
- Experience producing social media contents around major events such as donor and partner’s high profile visit, national workshop, press trip, and other community outreach events
- Experience in analyzing social media analytics and metrics
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience in producing video content; experience in filming on smartphones and light editing knowledge
- Experience conducting training workshops on social media
- Self-motivated, with an ability to work independently.
- Competency in the use of Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Premier video editing.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 15th May 2022. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205