WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Community Livelihood Technician (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. Community Livelihood Technician (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Sre Ambel, Koh Kong Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture, Food Sciences, Nutrition, Food Engineering, or related field
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in agro-processing, food safety, preservation and storage,agriculture, and/or fortification.
- Experience designing and conducting training modules.
- Strong technical knowledge of nutrition-dense foods, value chains, and nutrition.
- Experience conducting capacity building with agribusinesses and/or community groups.
- Knowledge of gender integration and social inclusion best practices.
- Experience working with Feed the Future and/or USAID.
- Knowledge of the local context.
- Fluency in English preferred.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org . Closing date for application is 14th September 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205