WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
HR and Admin Intern
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
1. HR and Admin Intern (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Fresh graduate in Human Resources Management, Business Administration, or in relevant fields;
- Computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Email, Internet);
- Good interpersonal skills;
- Good spoken and written English;
- Demonstrated commitment to learning;
- Excellent work ethic and attention to detail.
Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 07th January 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205