WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Indigenous Community Land Titling Registration Coordinator (1 post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. Indigenous Community Land Titling Registration Coordinator (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Sen Monorom, Mondulkiri Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Graduated from filed related to CBNRM, rural development, agriculture, law and environment.
- At least 2-5 five years’ experiences in community based natural resource management particularly supporting ICT and CPA in project arear
- Understanding concept of REDD+ project, biodiversity conservation, resource tenure (ICT &CPA)
- Deep interest and commitment in promoting biodiversity conservation and land governance for local community and indigenous people in protected area.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 03rd January 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205