WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Social Media & Marketing Manager, WCS Conservation Enterprises (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. Social Media & Marketing Manager, WCS Conservation Enterprises (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Phnom Penh
- Duration: 12 Months (Fixed Duration Contract)
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Master’s degree in communications, marketing, business or similar
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate fluently in English (both oral and written)
- Proven experience in the development and implementation of communications plans and marketing campaigns.
- Proven ability to manage and create engaging and inspiring content, with an eye for compelling visual material.
- Skilled project management skills with the ability to meet and multi-task deadlines.
- Excellent writing skills with an understanding of different language styles that appeal to various audience groups.
- Self-motivated and able to work with a high degree of autonomy.
- High level of IT competency, with experience working with social media, content management systems (CMS) and photo editing, design and video editing software and printing and production processes.
- Some Khmer language skills (verbal and written) and experience in translation would be an advantage.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 18th June 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205