WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Team Leader (1 post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. Team Leader (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- The candidate preferably has an undergraduate degree in agriculture, ecology or conservation, and preferably with 5 years’ work experience directly in the type of outputs specified below.
- A post-graduate degree or specialist qualification in sustainable agriculture or community-focused conservation is an advantage.
- Preferred candidates will have direct experience leading social or environmental programs, especially involving sustainable agriculture and biodiversity.
- The candidate will be fluent in the English language.
- The candidate will be a permanent staff member of Wildlife Conservation Society (WCS) Cambodia Program.
WCS provides highly competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 13th January 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205