WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Technical Advisor to the SRP National Coordinator
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
1. Technical Advisor to the SRP National Coordinator (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: General Department of Agriculture (MAFF), Phnom Penh
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least MSc level qualification in agriculture (or related field)
- At least 10 years of experience in the agricultural sector
- Experience of policy development
- Experience of working closely with government (especially in Cambodia)
- Fluent in written and spoken Khmer and English
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 13th September 2020. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205