WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Community Engagement Facilitator
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
1. Community Engagement Facilitator (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Mondulkiri province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree in rural development, agriculture, environmental science, natural resource management or related field
- At least two-year experience in community development, natural resource management with a non-profit organization
- Strong facilitation, presentation, coordination skills, a good understanding resource management in the rural context
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, ability work independently as part a team
- Good speaking, reading, and writing skills in English
- Bunong language is a plus
- Good analytical/problem solving critical thinking skills
- Good Computer (MS Words, Excel and PowerPoint)
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 10 November 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205