WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our family and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following positions. Detailed job descriptions of the positions are attached.
1. Procurement Officer (1 post) Click Here for Full Job Description
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- At least 2 years’ experience in procurement, administration in an international organisation
- Good knowledge of administration process of visa, office licence, etc.
- Demonstrated strong problem solving and effective decision making ability
- Strong time management skills and ability to undertake multiple tasks
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word)
- Good communication skills (both written and spoken) in English and Khmer
- Demonstrated flexible approach and ability to manage workload to meet deadlines.
- Previous experience in accounting would be an advantage but not essential.
- Working with people from diverse backgrounds multi-cultural environment
- Experience in supervising a range of staff undertaking administrative duties
- Communications and negotiation
- Good Teamwork, Interpersonal skills, Critical thinking, Organizing skills.
- Demonstrates WCS behaviours in ways of working: strive for impact, listen deeply, collaborate openly and innovate fearlessly
- Adheres to WCS values: Knowledgeable, Optimistic, Determined and Engaging
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates are invited to send by email a cover letter together with CV by combining into single PDF file (with expected salary) to email@example.com. Closing date for application is 31 December 2019. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- The applicant shall clearly state the position for which s/he wishes to apply in the application.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205