WILDLIFE CONSERVATION SOCIETY (WCS) CAMBODIA PROGRAM
Project Manager (1 Post)
The Wildlife Conservation Society, founded in 1895, has the clear mission to save wildlife and wild places across the globe. WCS's goal is to conserve the world's largest wild places in 16 priority regions, home to more than 50% of the world's biodiversity. We currently manage about 500 conservation projects in more than 60 countries.
WCS has been working in partnership with the Royal Government of Cambodia since 1999, providing technical advice and support for the conservation of key habitats and species across the country.
The WCS Cambodia program is growing rapidly! We are expanding our team and are looking for applications from qualified candidates to fill the following position. Detailed job description of the position is attached.
- Project Manager (1 Post) Click Here for Full Job Description
- Duty Station: Preah Vihear Province
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Masters or bachelor’s degree in a relevant field (Forestry, Natural Resources, Management, Rural Development, etc.);
- Minimum 5-10 years successful experience working in a similar capacity;
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications;
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills, exceptional financial and management capacity, proven experience mentoring and coaching staff;
- Demonstrated experience solving complex problems;
- Experience working with REDD+ Projects programs;
- Able to multi-task, establish priorities and meet deadlines;
- Good oral and written communication skills in Khmer and English; and
- Understanding and commitment to biodiversity conservation, climate mitigation, good governance, and improving livelihoods.
WCS provides competitive salary and benefits packages based on educational background and work experiences. Interested candidates who meet the above qualifications should apply by emailing an application letter and CV (by combining into single PDF file) together with salary requirements and the names and contact information of three references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date for application is 01st May 2023. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
About WCS contact address:
House No. 21 Street 21, Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh
Phone: 023 217 205